New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum.
Population : 63.23 million
GDP : $2.435 trillion
Number of universities : 8
Currency : New Zealand dollar
Official Languages :English
Why Study in New-Zealand?
1. International education hub for more than 100 years.
2. Easy Visa rules for international students.
3. Diverse range of courses with wide range of specialisations.
4. Sandwich bachelors with 1 year Industry placement.
5. No permission required from the job centre for International students studying at New-Zealand institutions to undertake spare time or vacation work.
6. Free health insurance for students studying in NZfor six months or more.
Education System in NZ
The higher education imparting bodies in the NZare
3. Institutions of higher education.
The test required are;
1. IELTS scores or any equivalent as a proof of English Proficiency.
2. Bachelor's Degree: Overall band score of 6.0.
4. Masters Programs: Overall band score of 6.0 – 6.5