Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is a country located in Central Europe. It is divided into 16 administrative subdivisions, covering an area of 312,696 square kilometres, and has a largely temperate seasonal
Population : 3.8 crores (2017)
GDP : $2.435 trillion
Number of universities : 457
Foreign Student Enrolment 2012/2013 : 425,260
Currency : Polish złoty
Official Languages : Polish
Why Study in Poland?
1. International education hub for more than 100 years.
2. Easy Visa rules for international students.
3. Diverse range of courses with wide range of specialisations.
4. Sandwich bachelors with 1 year Industry placement.
The higher education imparting bodies in the Poland are
3. Institutions of higher education.
The test required are;
1. IELTS scores or any equivalent as a proof of English Proficiency.
2. Bachelor's Degree: Overall band score of 6.0.
4. Masters Programs: Overall band score of 6.0 – 6.5