Ireland offers an enriching learning experience without parallels. Highly rated for its first rate education and rigorous evaluation process, Irish education lay stress on skill development and flexibility. Though a modernized country, Ireland retains its old charm, tradition and hospitality. As a student you are sure to be mesmerized by this land of ''saints and scholars''.
Population : 63,78,000.
GDP : 29,405.36 crores USD (2016)
Number of universities : 200
Currency : Euro
Official Languages : English, Irish.
Why Study in Ireland ?
1. A small, safe and friendly country.
2. Education system is globally respected.
3. Home to 1000 multinational companies.
4. Ireland is recognised as the hub for quality scientific research.
5. Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student.
6. Highly developed democracy with a modern economy.
Education System in Ireland
The higher education imparting bodies in Ireland are
2. Institutes of Technology.
3. InstituColleges of Education.
4. Independent Third Level Colleges.
The test required are;
1. IELTS or TOEFL scores or any equivalent as a proof of English Proficiency.
2. Diploma programs: Overall band score of 5.0.
3. Bachelor's Degree: Overall band score of 6.0.
4. Masters Programs: Overall band score of 6.0 – 6.5
Cost Of Education
1. Undergraduate Course - €9,000 - €15,500*
2. Master's Course - Engineering €9,150 - €18,000*.
Cost of Living
1. Around €10000 per annum.
Work Rights & Stay Back
1. 20 Hours per week (40 Hours during vacation).
2. 2 Year stay back.